Saturday 3 October 2009

So yeah....

Nice little redesign of the blog was done last night, big up to the Top Billin' graphics man ben for that!

So with the re-design I'm hoping to be a lil more active when it comes to this blog ting. Today I'll think I'll start with a quick summary of wha gwan over the last month since my last blog post.

Starting with the Sika Studios tent @ Aeon Festival.....

Well to be honest what can I say about the Sika Stage at Aeon other than oh my fucking god, it was HEAVY!!!! Sika Chris did a top job of keepin shit together and makin sure it ran smoothly, all the acts were fucking live-o!

Got plenty of really good footage which you all can expect to see comin over the next few months, live sets from a few peeps, a campside cipher by the TPS boys, a late-night cipher from the delegates of culture and the S.M.B boys. I am on this shit but we got soooooo much footage to go through its gonna take time!!!

For a quick lil summary check this lil vid.....




Gonna be writing a few blog posts over the next few days so keep ya eyes peeled!

PEACE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment